I attempted two intellectual routes the other day. They both ended in pratfalls. The first was to try to fix a Minolta Repo which had a stuck shutter. I ended up feeling not adequate enough to finish the project. The other project sort of involved the first. I'd gotten hold of a Nikon camera body used for some sort of lab purpose. The camera has no shutter. So I figured, If i can figure out how to remove the Repo lens which has a shutter inside, I can sort of make this camera work. But I am not skilled enough to figure these things out. Maybe someone else will. The Nikon is for sale in my Etsy shop .