Skip to main content

Genom ett murrigt Europa...

Polsk kaffemugg

Den största fåtöljen! På hotell i Tjeckien

Värmereglage

Centralen i Budapest



Finlandssvenska Siri. Pratade - somnade.


Ingen gillar serbiska pengar faktiskt

Konduktören Sascha


Belgrads centralstation

Gud finns förpackad

Bulgarien



Sofia

Sofia


Turkisk såpa

Vid gränsen Bulgarien - Turkiet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.