Skip to main content

Expired Film - Obsolete Camera; More Goodies

Here are photographs from my second roll taken in November with the APS-system Canon EOS IX7 and adapted M42 Yashinon 50 mm lens.
Here I wrote about the first time I used the camera, film system and lens combination.












Thanks for reading this post! Don't hesitate to comment, and check out my Instagram at #ourbooksmalmo. Visit my Etsy shop getOurBooks where there are cameras aplenty to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.