Skip to main content

Permanent Resistance - A Visit to Olle Olsson Hagalund Museum

I am a huge fan of the painter Olle Olsson Hagalund's work. And I am researching the disturbing history of Hagalund - a town that was obliterated by developers and politicians in the 1960s. All that remains of the town is five buildings.

Outside of Hagalund area - approaching.

An old building in another part of Stockholm.

One of the few remaining original homes. The modern development is visible to the right.

Today the council has a somewhat softer view of People's culture and activities, so they support the museum and other gathering places.

Olle's father built the house.

His father was a builder so was confident to add a tower to the house.

The window of the artist's studio.

Inside the artist's studio, where he painted for 40 years.




Check out my IG, Etsy shop, Fb group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.