Skip to main content

Stopped Down Race

I've been enjoying myself with taking pictures at two amateur (running) races these past couple of days. The films are off to be developed, so some results will appear here within a week's time or so.
  A new camera was used for the first time. I'm really excited to see the resulting pictures.
 ---
 Below is a picture of the two cameras I am servicing at the moment - to be shipped off to happy customers from my Etsy shop. They both are Olympus cameras.

Below is another Olympus. I've not yet decided if it is mine or should be put up for sale at the shop. I am very fond of the placement of the shutter time dial on the top.

I am expecting the delivery of the negatives from last week's two excursions any day now. Very exciting!
  Another delivery to look forward to is my SLR returning from repair at a camera workshop in Tampere, Finland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.