Skip to main content

Blind Memories - a Film from the Recent Past



These photographs were made 2015 with my Canonet QL17 - I think! I wasn't much for note-taking then, unlike now, so the camera remains a mystery.

Come to think of it, the camera may be the Minolta AL-F. Then again...



The location is in/on and around the medieval fortress in the city of Varberg, on the west coast of Sweden, where I grew up.





I really need to learn how to scan and edit my photos properly...




Thank you for reading my blog! Check our my Instagram at #ourbooksmalmo and my Etsy shop getOurBooks where you can find plenty of analog camera equipment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Great Grey

Till vänster är min flitigt använda Olympus XA - en kompakt kamera med slutarautomatik men med manuell bländare och skärpeinställning. Till höger är en raritet - en XA2 i begränsad upplaga från mitten av 80-talet. / The XA2 on the right is a collector's dream. It's a limited edition auto-exposure camera with great lens and exposure.