Skip to main content

Stop Gap - Leica Thread Lenses and Caffenol

These photos are from my first rolls using the Leica CL. Actually the two CL:s I've owned. The first camera was sold, then replaced two years later.
  The lens used here is a Canon f/1,8 50 mm. The film is once again a Fomapan 400Action developed in Caffenol.









My second roll with the CL  was exposed with the Jupiter-8 50 mm lens that came with it.



The photographs were made in a mansion park in late summer. It is a historic site with 19th century buildings, both for private and industrial use.




I have to say that I was very inspired that day, from the light and the surroundings, and using the special lens and camera. 










Thanks for reading this post! Don't hesitate to comment, and check out my Instagram at #ourbooksmalmo. Visit my Etsy shop getOurBooks where there are cameras aplenty to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.