Skip to main content

Little find

Idag provade jag en ny kamera under vår söndagstur till IKEA.
Today I tested a new camera during our Sunday outing to IKEA.


Det är en Minoltina-P med hel- eller halvautomatisk optik. Fast skärpan ställer man in själv.
It's a Minoltina-P semi- or fully automatic, with manual focusing.

Mätaren drivs av en seleniumcell, så man behöver inget batteri. Det är ganska fantastiskt att cellen fortfarande fungerar eftersom kameran är tillverkad 1964-65.
The light meter is run by a selenium cell, so no battery is required. After all this time - the camera was manufactured 1964-65 - the cell still works, which is kind of unusual.


Minoltinan kom i ett fint läderfodral som var ovanligt välbevarat.
It came in a nice leather case/pouch which was in unusually good condition.

Alltihop dyker snart upp på min sida på Etsy; getOurBooks!
It will all soon show up in my Etsy shop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.