Skip to main content

B&W Streets - Trying a Modded Steinheil for Pen F




Some time ago I modded a lens from a Paxette camera to be used on my Olympus Pen F. It's a Steinheil Cassarit 45 mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/2,8. I took a stroll around the nearest big city Örebro. Since the Pen F is a half-frame camera the lens produces photographs equal in crop to a 67 mm on a full frame camera. Here are some results.
I am very pleased with how the lens handles. It's not flimsy at all and has click-stops at the aperture settings.















It was Vespa Day or Scooter Day so I happened upon the local Vespa tinkerers and was invited to in future visit one guy's workshop to photograph.








Thank you for reading my blog! Check our my Instagram at #ourbooksmalmo and my Etsy shop getOurBooks where you can find no books but cameras aplenty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Great Grey

Till vänster är min flitigt använda Olympus XA - en kompakt kamera med slutarautomatik men med manuell bländare och skärpeinställning. Till höger är en raritet - en XA2 i begränsad upplaga från mitten av 80-talet. / The XA2 on the right is a collector's dream. It's a limited edition auto-exposure camera with great lens and exposure.