Skip to main content

Lens Trip - Olympus Pen F with 87, 63 and 45

These photographs were made with my favourite SLR - the Olympus Pen F. I used my Helios-44 58 mm lens and my unique Color Lanthar 42 mm. I also used the Meyer-Optik Görlitz 30 mm. Attached to the half-frame F they equal image size 87 mm, 63 mm and 45 mm for full-frame cameras. The first film with the 87 and 63 mm lenses is a Rollei Retro 400.











 

Below you can see the Görlitz photos, exposed on Washi A 12 ASA film.







 

Visit my Etsy shop for cameras and related stuff, the facebook group on modding lenses and cameras or my Instagram account ourbooksmalmo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring coarse

Färgläggning pågår. Colouring in progress.

Feature Future Friend

De här kamerorna kommer att läggas ut till försäljning på getOurBooks senare i år. These are some of the cameras that will be for sale at my getOurBooks Etsy site later in the year.

Digi Bewe Oh

I really like the look of the b&w pictures that I get out of the Samsung NV7 digital camera. I only use it for black & white photography since the colour pictures are very bleak. At least when compared to the ones that I get with my Fujifilm cameras. And the grains really evoke the impression of black & white film. A friend of mine documents solitary bees making homes behind this plexi glass screen. No digital tweaking was made apart from the flying bee picture. These pictures are straight out of the camera.